City Hall CLOSED until Wednesday, October 28th
Published: Oct 18 2020 3:47 PM
The St. Bernard City Hall Building is CLOSED until Wednesday, October 28th due to staff COVID-19 exposure.
- Please email email@example.com to address your needs. If email is not an option, you may also call 513-242-7770 and leave a voicemail. Voicemails and emails will be checked at least once a day and forwarded via email to appropriate staff. Staff will have remote access to email and can assist as needed. Minimal staff will be going into office at different times to take care of necessary business but are unable to accept public visitors.
- No trash bag purchases/orders permitted during this time.
- Tax documents can be placed in drop box outside main office. Box will be checked by Tax Dept. staff. EmailTax@cityofstbernard.org with tax questions or call 513-242-7730 and leave a message.
- Mayor's Court will still be taking place on Wednesday, October 21st. Entrance through Municipal Building Main Level entrance only. Please call Police Dept. at 513-242-2727 for court concerns/questions.
- Building Dept. officials will be working remotely. Calls to their office numbers are forwarded to cell phones. Jim McFarland can be reached at 513-482-7493. Gerry Stoker can be reached at 513-482-7495.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but this closure is necessary for the safety of staff and residents.
We ask for your patience and thank you in advance for your cooperation during this time.