Fitness Center Reopening Update
Published: Jul 28 2020 3:22 PM
The St. Bernard Weight Room and Fitness Center will officially reopen this coming Monday, August 3rd! Thank you for your patience as we worked through several issues, including flood repairs. Membership dues for the five month period from March through July will not be charged, so you can pick up where you left off. Hours will remain the same: Monday thru Friday 9am – 1pm & 4pm – 8pm, Saturday 9am – 1pm, and closed Sunday.
Some things to keep in mind as we reopen, with regards to the current COVID situation:
- Capacity in the entire facility will be strictly capped at 16 guests, with recommended capacity in each of the 4 separate rooms being no more than 4 people at a time
- Masks will be required upon entry, but not during actual physical workouts
- Social distancing will be required and enforced – you may not work out on a machine right next to a person currently using another piece of equipment, and some machines may not be operational in order to enforce distancing
- Please clean and sanitize equipment after each use
- Please bring your own water bottle, as water fountain will not be operational
We look forward to seeing you next week!