Hall Reservations for July thru December Begin May 14th
Published: Apr 24 2019 4:15 PM
Hall reservations for July thru December of 2019 will begin Tuesday, May 14th. All reservations must be made in person by the resident.
Doors will open at 8:00am on this date. No one will be allowed to enter or wait inside City Hall until the clerk has arrived at 8am. Please plan accordingly. Once doors are open you can pick a number to hold your place in line.
- You MUST be a registered resident of St. Bernard in order to rent the hall. Contract must be signed and hosted by a resident who is 21 years of age or older. No exceptions!
- No wedding receptions permitted.
- The full amount of $300 must be paid in full at time of booking in order to reserve a date. $200 will be refunded after the rental, provided all rules are followed and there is no damage to the property.
- Halls will not be available for the following dates due to holidays and holiday activities: Nov. 27th thru Nov. 29th; December 5th thru December 9th; Christmas Day; New Year's Eve.
- You may only make two reservations at a time and in the same day.